For local events and news see SewardCityNews.com  Seward's citizen journalism website.
- The Railway Cantina, (907) 224-8226, 1401 4th Ave. Excellent!
- Apollo Restaurant, 907-224-3092, 229 4th Ave., . Great food and Delivery Pizza.
- Peking Restaurant, 907-224-5444, 338 4th Ave. Great food and Local owners.
- Bakery at the Harbor, 907-224-6091, 1210 4th Ave., Fresh breads, coffee and foods.
- Chinooks Waterfront Restaurant 907-224-2207, 1404 4th Ave, .
- Ray's Waterfront, 907-224-5606, 1316 4th Ave. Great food, and a menu that NEVER changes.
- Resurrection Roadhouse, 907-224-7116, . After a day of exploring, unwind at the Resurrection Roadhouse which features great dining and Seward's largest selection of brews on tap.
- The Crab Pot Restaurant, 907-224-2200, 303 Adams St., .
- Yukon Bar, 4th & Washington, 907-224-3063. Classic place. Look for the dollars pined to the ceiling by all the other visitors. In the summer catch a show by Local Hero Hobo Jim.
- The Pit Bar, Mile 3.5 Seward Hwy, 907-224-3006. A wild place, even for locals, this place is just on the other side of the city limits and stays open until five in the morning. Go after two to see a kind of carnival.
- New Seward Saloon, 217 Fifth Ave, 907-224-8001. A locals kind of place. Free internet access.
- Renown Tours- 907 224-3806, (888) 514-8687 www.RenownTours.com
- Charter Option- 907-224-2026, 1408 4th Ave., www.charteroption.com
- The Fish House- 907-224-3674, 1301 4th Ave., www.thefishhouse.net
- Exit Glacier Guides- 907-224-5081, Daily Ice Hiking tours on Exit Glacier. www.exitglacierguides.com
- Liquid Adventures- 907-224-9225, 13990 Beach Dr., Professionally guided kayaking trips throughout Kenai Fjords National Park. www.liquid-adventures.com
- Sunny Cove Sea Kayaking Co.- 907-224-4426, Seward Harbor & Lowell Point, www.sunnycove.com
- The Sealife Center, 301 Railway Avenue, (907) 224-6300, (800) 224-2525, www.alaskasealife.org